Junk Removal Faqs - Frequently Asked Questions
These Are Our Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers | Junk Removal Faqs
- Junk Removal is the process of removing unwanted items, trash, garbage, furniture, appliances, couches, mattresses, bulky items, yard debris removal, garage clean outs, and much more…
- EZ Junk Removal makes junk removal easy… First reach out to us for an initial upfront FREE estimate, then schedule a time for us to come to your place, and finally show us all the items you want removed and we will haul everything away for you.
- Our Pricing Is Based On Volume, Labor & Weight. It mostly depends on how much stuff you need removed, then how much labor will it take to get your stuff removed, finally the heavier your items are the more is costs to dispose of them. Every Job Is Different and this is why its difficult to give you an exact junk removal price without seeing the items you need removed.
- EZ Junk Removal is a licensed and insured junk removal company. Most local junk removal companies are NOT licensed and insured. Do not hire junk removal companies that are NOT licensed and insured as you will assume all risk and liability with their service.
- EZ Junk Removal offers eco-friendly disposal methods. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and most importantly, we are dedicated to protecting the environment. First we try to recycle as much as we can, then we donate as much as we can, finally we dispose of all items we can’t recycle or donate.
- While tipping for junk removal is appreciated, it is not expected. However, if your local junk removal professionals do an exceptional job, you may want to consider tipping 15-20% of the cost of your junk removal job.